C632M Hot Tack Tester is applicable in hot tack and heat seal performance tests for plastic films, laminated films and other packaging materials.
Constant Pressure & Automated Sample Feeding
- Automatic pressure control technology manages the pressure fluctuation within 0.005MPa
- The test pressure can be set through the program without manual adjustment
- Automatic sample feeding technology to ensure the accuracy of test time
- Upper and lower sealing jaws with metal surfaces can obtain more authentic thermal tack performance
- Digital P.I.D temperature control technology enables the tester to reach the set temperature quickly, effectively avoids temperature fluctuations
Safety Design & Automatic Sample Clamping
- The overall protective cover is designed to prevent hand pinching, scalding and collision, making sure the operation is safer
- Preload fixtures are convenient for sample clamping.
- Pneumatic sample clamping saves time and effort, with consistent clamping force and better sealing efficiency.
- Observation window for clear monitoring of the test process
Intelligent Control & Reliable Performance
- The 7 Inch industrial level Touch panel control for easier operation.
- Sensor static design, reducing force fluctuation
- AC servo system, more stable high-speed operation
- Global sourced core components ensure low failure rate and long service life
- The self-detection function warns of over heat and over limit.
- Support display of multiple units in MPa and PSI.
- Functions of automatic data saving, power failure automatic memory to prevent data loss.
- Multi-level user authority management, login with password.
- Micro-printer and universal USB data interface for convenient data output and transmission(optional).
- DataShieldTM Data Management System enables centralized data management and convenient information system connection (optional)
GB/T 34445, ASTM F1921
|Plastic films, sheets and composite films e.g. PE, PP, PET and composite films used in packages for instant noodle, milk powder, washing powder, food and drugs|
|Hot seal test of flexible plastic film and composite film.|
Table 1: Test Parameters Note2
|Load Cell Capacity||N||50|
|Force Resolution ||N||0.001|
|Temperature range||℃||Room temperature ~250|
|Temperature fluctuation ||℃||±0.2|
|Test Speed ||mm/min||1500、2000~12000|
|Heat Seal Dwell Time ||s||0.1~999.9|
Table 2: Technical Specifications
|Sealing Jaw||1 Set (Double heating)|
|Jaw size||100 mm x 10mm|
|Fixture width||35 mm|
|Sample width||15 mm or 25 mm or 25.4 mm|
|Fixtures distance||350 mm|
|Air supply||Dry air (out of supply scope)|
|Air source pressure||101.5PSI / 0.7 MPa|
|Port size||Φ6mm PU tubing|
|Dimensions ||32” H x 17” W x 19” D (81cm × 43cm × 48cm)|
|Power||120VAC±10% 60Hz / 220VAC±10% 50Hz (one of two)|
- Standard Configurations
- Mainframe, pneumatic fixtures, sampler, pedal switch, 6 mm tubing
- Optional Parts
- Software, air compressor and DataShieldTM Data ShieldNote3
- The inlet of the air compressor uses 6 mm tubing（101.5PSI / 0.7 MPa）, the air source is out of supply scope.
Note 1:All the product features are subject to detailed descriptions in the “Technical Parameters”.
Note 2: The parameters in the table are measured by professional operators in Labthink Laboratory according to the requirements and conditions of relevant laboratory environmental standards.
Note 3:DataShieldTM Data Management System provides safe and reliable data application support. The system can be shared by multiple Labthink products. Please purchase respectively according to the usage.