C632M Hot Tack Tester is applicable in hot tack and heat seal performance tests for plastic films, laminated films and other packaging materials.
Constant Pressure & Automated Sample Feeding
- Automatic pressure control technology manages the pressure fluctuation within 0.005MPa
- The test pressure can be set through the program without manual adjustment
- Automatic sample feeding technology to ensure the accuracy of test time
- Upper and lower sealing jaws with metal surfaces can obtain more authentic thermal tack performance
- Digital P.I.D temperature control technology enables the tester to reach the set temperature quickly, effectively avoids temperature fluctuations
Safety Design & Automatic Sample Clamping
- The overall protective cover is designed to prevent hand pinching, scalding and collision, making sure the operation is safer
- Preload fixtures are convenient for sample clamping.
- Pneumatic sample clamping saves time and effort, with consistent clamping force and better sealing efficiency.
- Observation window for clear monitoring of the test process
Intelligent Control & Reliable Performance
- The 7 Inch industrial level Touch panel control for easier operation.
- Sensor static design, reducing force fluctuation
- AC servo system, more stable high-speed operation
- Global sourced core components ensure low failure rate and long service life
- The self-detection function warns of over heat and over limit.
- Support display of multiple units in MPa and PSI.
- Functions of automatic data saving, power failure automatic memory to prevent data loss.
- Multi-level user authority management, login with password.
- Micro-printer and universal USB data interface for convenient data output and transmission(optional).
- DataShieldTM Data Management System enables centralized data management and convenient information system connection (optional)
GB/T 34445, ASTM F1921
|Plastic films, sheets and composite films e.g. PE, PP, PET and composite films used in packages for instant noodle, milk powder, washing powder, food and drugs|
|Hot seal test of flexible plastic film and composite film.|
Table 1: Test Parameters Note2
|Load Cell Capacity||N||50|
|Force Resolution ||N||0.001|
|Temperature range||℃||Room temperature ~250|
|Temperature fluctuation ||℃||±0.2|
|Test Speed ||mm/min||1500、2000~12000|
|Heat Seal Dwell Time ||s||0.1~999.9|
Table 2: Technical Specifications
|Sealing Jaw||1 Set (Double heating)|
|Jaw size||100 mm x 10mm|
|Fixture width||35 mm|
|Sample width||15 mm or 25 mm or 25.4 mm|
|Fixtures distance||350 mm|
|Air supply||Dry air (out of supply scope)|
|Air source pressure||101.5PSI / 0.7 MPa|
|Port size||Φ6mm PU tubing|
|Dimensions ||32” H x 17” W x 19” D (81cm × 43cm × 48cm)|
|Power||120VAC±10% 60Hz / 220VAC±10% 50Hz (one of two)|
- Standard Configurations
- Mainframe, pneumatic fixtures, sampler, pedal switch, 6 mm tubing
- Optional Parts
- Software, air compressor and DataShieldTM Data ShieldNote3
- The inlet of the air compressor uses 6 mm tubing（101.5PSI / 0.7 MPa）, the air source is out of supply scope.
Note 1:All the product features are subject to detailed descriptions in the “Technical Parameters”.
Note 2: The parameters in the table are measured by professional operators in Labthink Laboratory according to the requirements and conditions of relevant laboratory environmental standards.
Note 3:DataShieldTM Data Management System provides safe and reliable data application support. The system can be shared by multiple Labthink products. Please purchase respectively according to the usage.
We can help you select or customize the proper unit for your test requirements.